Take a moment to close your eyes and imagine this. You're strolling down Main Street USA and the Dapper Dans are serenading you with every step. You smell the sweet aroma of sugar coming from The Confectionary and then you catch a whiff of some freshly brewed...COFFEE! Instantly, you have been taken to a magical coffee lovers heaven and grab your favorite caffeinated drink to fuel your day in the parks.
Although this may not be your reality on #NationalCoffeeDay, I hope you brew up some of your own magic at home. Here are some of my personal favorite places to grab some coffee in the parks:
1. Snag some Starbucks on Main Street USA then head over to the Train Station to enjoy the most beautiful view of the castle while you sip on your coffee.
2. Pick up a drink from Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie at the France Pavilion in Epcot and then find a vacant bench or table at the pavilion to admire the Parisian atmosphere.
3. Take a break from all the shopping at Disney Springs and relax by the outdoor fire place at one of the most beautiful Starbucks I have ever visited.
4. Snag a cup of freshly brewed coffee from Starbucks on Main Street then head to Jolly Holiday to sit at a pretty yellow table to enjoy it.
5. Grab a latte at your favorite resort then find a cozy little spot in the lobby to unwind and enjoy it.
TIP! If you happen to be in the Disney Parks today, make sure you stop by Joffrey's to get a hot (16 oz) or iced (24 oz) cup of coffee for just $1.00 to join in the coffee lovers celebration!
What's your favorite coffee drink? Keep living out your dreams!