It's #nationalcoffeeday so you better believe that I will be paying homage to my favorite cozy beverage!
One of my favorite ways to enjoy coffee is to make it. I love learning new ways to prepare some homemade brew. Recently, I learned how to brew up a layered latte and I still cannot believe how simple it is! With that being said, I thought I would share this easy little tutorial. Enjoy and cheers to #nationalcoffeeday!
1. Add a layer of chocolate syrup to the bottom of your glass (optional).
2. Steam & froth about half a cup of milk.
3. Scoop some of your frothed milk into your glass.
4. Pour the rest of your milk in but leave a couple of spoonfuls of foam.
5. Gently pour in your espresso.
6. Top of with the rest of your foamy milk.